Linq Healthcare are working with a private healthcare organisation based in Birmingham who are looking for a Head of Operations to join their Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced operations manager who has a track record of leading a team, implementing processes and managing projects. A previous background in managing operations for an independent healthcare organisation will also be advantageous
Key aspects of the role include:
- Making sure that the service is working effectively in line with the organisation's quality control criteria
- Ensuring that staff are managed and developed.
- Make sure that services are being delivered within their agreed budgets, working with the finance team and managers to prepare, forecast and monitor budgets..
- Promoting excellent relationships within a multidisciplinary team
- Deliver in house training where needed
- Corporate planning and policy development
- Work with the development team and leading in new business in the area.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity for genuine progression with amazing support from the leadership team
- 27 days’ annual leave
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance and income protection insurance
- Onsite Parking
For my information, please apply directly with your CV and we will arrange a call back over the next couple of days.